(732) 888-4400

Call for a Free Consultation

Airport Plaza 1390 State Route 36, Suite 101 Hazlet, NJ 07730

Attorneys Serving Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex

Your Monmouth County, New Jersey Legal Resource

Experienced family law, criminal defense, real estate and business litigation attorney

People of all ages and businesses of all maturities require a lawyer's guidance at some point. When your time for retaining legal counsel arises, trust the professional, skilled, responsive service of The Law Offices of Marc B. Schram, P.C. in Hazlet, New Jersey. Attorney Schram has served Monmouth County and the State of New Jersey since 1985

A practice focused on your needs

Whether you are going through a major life event — divorce, purchasing or selling a home, facing criminal charges — or your business needs legal assistance, our law firm can help. Attorney Marc Schram has the experience and knowledge of local court systems to effectively navigate your case to resolution.

We assist clients in the following legal areas:

What sets our law firm apart? Reliability.

With The Law Offices of Marc B. Schram, P.C., you can expect your calls to be answered, your voice to be heard, and your case to be closed. One of our firm's mottos has been, No client is too small — meaning that no matter who you are, you have our attention and the full benefit of our experience.

Get the individual attention your case deserves

The Law Offices of Marc B. Schram, P.C. has provided Ocean, Monmouth and Middlesex county businesses and individuals with insightful, sensible legal counsel in a number of areas. Serving as a one-stop legal shop, our law firm can help you with a variety of legal issues. For experienced representation, call (732) 888-4400 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation. We look forward to resolving your case.

Contact Us for a Free and Confidential Initial Consultation

If you have questions about financial compensation for an injury sustained in an accident or during a medical procedure, schedule a free consultation with our attorney.