Attorney Profile: Marc B. Schram
Marc B. Schram is an attorney admitted to practice law in New Jersey and in New York. His law office is located in Hazlet, New Jersey. Mr. Schram zealously represents people and businesses throughout the State of New Jersey with a concentration in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex Counties. Our law firm represents clients in the areas of family law, criminal law, real estate, business litigation and real estate.
Marc B. Schram has been a licensed attorney since 1984. He has been the Public Defender in Old Bridge since 1999 and in Aberdeen since 2005. In 2009, Mr. Schram was appointed Special Counsel for Monmouth County focusing primarily upon real estate acquisitions. He prides himself on providing quality legal services that are reliable, thorough, and dedicated.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce, Matrimonial, Family, Custody, Child Support, Domestic Violence
- DUI and Municipal Court Matters
- Criminal Defense, Juvenile Matters
- Real Estate, Wills
- Civil Litigation, Condemnation, Personal Injury, Tax Foreclosure
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1985
- New York, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1986
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1988
- New York Law School, New York, New York, 1983 J.D.
- State University of New York at Albany, Albany, New York, 1979, B.A.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: Political Science
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- October 8,1957, Flushing, New York, United States of America